Monday, December 3, 2007

Broil Strip Steak Loin

Leisure (Free time)

I always thought, and I think many others do, that life in New York is crazy, with a crowd that does nothing but run from one side of the city, as if you were late , as if he had so many ants in an anthill (one day I will have to talk about an interesting exception, by the frenzy of "ant "...).
Well, it does not.
Living in a city so damn big, in which almost certainly live many miles from work, and where you can not even think about going to work by car because the car is a distant dream (or a legalized theft, with arriving at the parking cost $ 10 per half hour plus taxes), live in a place like this, I said, is to have much, much free time.
Every morning I get up two hours before when I start working. I have breakfast, a shower, and go to the subway station. If you are lucky, the first line that allows me to get arriving directly from my Brooklyn apartment on the Upper West Side to the museum without changing line in just forty minutes.
Forty minutes in which: I have no commitment, are not required to move a finger, the phone is not receiving a signal, and the same goes for all the people around me. Two magnificent third time that I read, with the maximum possible relaxation, a good book, or I do much more than a few laughs with the latest issue of The Onion , look at the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty from window (my train runs parallel to the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan Bridge), I plan to calm my day if I have not yet done so. But if I have a change of trains during minutes of waiting can often enjoy good music of artists who ask a little money, often quality, and in any event enjoyable because you know that within a few minutes will not hear it anymore.
the evening, the same scene is repeated.
Who said that a big city involves a lot of stress?

0 comments:

Post a Comment