Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gay Cruising In Orlando, Florida

Some personal information ... (Some personal information)


difficult to talk about me in this blog (unlike in life). But what happened to me recently, perhaps deserves a little 'attention.
For the past three days I live in New York. I came here for a number of conditions, some accidental, others are actively seeking. From Tuesday to begin work to ' American Museum of Natural History (AMNH) , the largest natural history museum in the world (so says my tour guide), as an intern in the section of anthropology.
short, a year in New York to work at the Museum of Natural History, with the precious company of monkey thinking ... experience should be exhilarating, exciting, and I know that many people would put the signature to be in my position at this time.
yet ... be ungrateful towards life, you just afraid of all this innovation will be the famous gift of awareness ... utter the word that most often two months now is "hope .
"hope" thing? If I think about it, I can not give a precise answer, we hope all goes well, but in what sense? We hope to be comfortable in this city? We hope to find a stable? We hope not to regret it? Hopefully later this year be able to find some opportunity in Italy? We hope to find a way to stay here even after finishing the internship?
... that's why I speak little of me in this blog.



---------------- Now playing: Rufus Wainwright - Across the universe
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment